Terms and conditions- AXE Herbie Campaign 2016
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd ("the Promoter")
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African citizens in possession of a valid identity document, excluding any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant's participation in the promotion and the participant's receipt/possession of the prize.
4. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members
6. This promotional competition is open from 1 April and ends at midnight on 31 May 2016. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
9. To enter, participants will be required to:
9.1. Like or Follow at least one of AXE's social media brand pages;
9.2. Comment, Retweet or Reply on a competition post on any of the above brand pages using #YouGottaDry
10. Prizes are subject to availability and random draw
11. Any Prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited
12. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable
13. Stand a chance to win 1 of 1000 prizes. The prize may consist of:
13.1: Branded Cody Trucker Hat valued at R150;13.2: Branded Cody Coffee Mug valued at R60;13.3: Banana Oven Mitts valued at R149;13.4: Beer Helmet valued at R195;13.5: Bluetooth Gloves valued at R500;13.6: Slinky valued at R85;13.7: Beer Belt valued at 95;13.8: Inflatable Sumo Suit valued at R575;13.9: LED Glasses valued at R295;13.10: Mr Pug Moving Mask valued at R985;13.11: Bubble Wrap Ties valued at R95;13.12: Official Sakini valued at R190;13.13: Ostrich Pillow valued at R895;13.14: Viking Drinking Horn valued at R595;13.15: Jedi Bathrobe valued at R995;13.16: Magic Eight Ball valued at R125;13.17: Hover Board valued at R5000 or 13.18: VR Headsets valued at R595;13.19: AXE Trophies valued at R69
14. 1000 Winners will be chosen randomly over the campaign duration (1 April - 31 May 2016).
15. Winners will be selected randomly from those that have used #YouGottaDry on campaign content.
16. Winners will be notified via a prize video from AXE, and requested to DM AXE with their details in order to receive their prize.
17. Winners will be required to provide their name, ID number, copy of their identity document, contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
18. We will endeavour to contact all winners by the 31 May 2016. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winner once every day for 3 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Prize Winner does not respond during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
19. The Winner must allow the Promoter a reasonable period to arrange for the Prize to be delivered and must provide the Promoter with all information and original documentation required for this purpose, including an Identity Document in respect of the Winner or his or her legal guardian.
20. The Promoter makes no representation regarding the suitability of the Prize for any purpose whatsoever
22. All risk and title will pass to the Winner upon delivery
23. The Winner is responsible for all insurance costs as well as any other costs relating to the prize
24. Participant may enter as many times as they wish. Winners will only be eligible to win once for the duration of the campaign.
25. The Winner will be required to provide their name, ID number, copy of their identity document, contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize
26. The Winner will be required to sign Indemnity and Media Release forms
27. A copy of these rules can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860 572 861
28. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data
30. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions
31. Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 3 days will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules
32. Participants are not guaranteed to win
33. Prizes may differ in specifications as visually depicted
34. The prizes are not exchangeable for CASH and are not transferrable
35. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
36. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion or competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
37. In the event that the prize/s are not available despite the Promoter's reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute Prizes of equal value.
38. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, NollsworthPark, La Lucia, 4051 Att : Legal Department.
39. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotion or competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotion or competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
40. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor EMPLOYEES of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
41. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
42. Participation in the promotion or competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional rules and participants agree to abide by these rules.
43. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mails or SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries by any means that subvert the entry process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry and may disqualify the entrant.
44. Participants agree that by participating in this competition, they agree to receive FUTURE marketing material from the AXE Brand team. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message
45. Any queries can be directed to the Unilever Consumer Call Centre on 0860 572 861 or Consumer.firstname.lastname@example.org
46. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook or Twitter.
47. All participants in this Competition release Facebook or Twitter from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions
48. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment
49. Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images and stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights
50. Participants agree that by uploading their "images" and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants