TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd ("the Promoter").
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid passport. Winners need to 18 years and older. Any persons under the age of 23 will be prohibited from consuming alcohol in Ibiza and will be chaperoned throughout their stay.
- The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
- This promotional competition is open from 2st May 2017 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 31st July 2017. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will be required to purchase any AXE product and dial 120*645*8# and follow the prompts to enter. Users will be asked to enter the last four digits of their barcode. Entry will be charged at standard USSD rate.
- Participants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase.
- Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
- Participants may enter up to a maximum of 10 times and thereafter, any entries received will be invalid. Entry via AXE Daily Fragrance barcode gives you 4 bonus entries into the competition, with a maximum of 5 entries per participant.
- The prize is experience for the winner and a friend to Ibiza to see Black Coffee play Live to the value of R250 000 pp
- Any Prize not taken up for any reason within a week's notification will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
- 5 Finalists will be selected to attend the send off party where 1 finalist will be announced as the winner as selected in a random draw prior to the send off party.
- 1 participant will be selected as winner (the 'Winner') to receive a Prize.
- The Winner will be required to provide their name, ID number, Copy of their identity document, contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
- The finalists will be selected by means of a random draw from the provided USSD numbers and will be notified telephonically where the finalists will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winner once every day for 2 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules. All documentation requested will need to be shared with the promoter by the 29th August 2017, no later than 12pm. If a finalist or their respective partner fails to submit their documentation within the given deadlines, their applications will not be considered.
- If the Winner is not in possession of a valid South African passport which has 2 blank facing pages and is valid until 1 April 2018, the winner will need to apply for a passport and be in possession of it by 30 August 2017
- The successful winner will also need to apply for a Schengen visa for Spain through the Spanish Embassy in either Pretoria or Cape Town. This is done by lodging the application online then making a personal trip to be interviewed in either of the Embassies. This trip will be arranged by the competition organisers and their agents including travel costs. Should the Winner not qualify for a visa by 21 August 2017, the prize will be forfeited and another applicant will be chosen.
- The Winner will only be allowed to travel to Ibiza with the group and must leave with the group on their return to South Africa. No extension of travel arrangements will be permitted, nor permission to travel ahead of the group allowed.
- The Winner undertakes to join in all the activities planned for the group.
- The Winner confirms that he/she is fit and well enough to complete this journey and participate in all the activities planned for the group. The Winner further confirms that all medical and / or other conditions that he/she suffers from, will be disclosed. Failure to do this will result in the Winner forfeiting the prize. (This is vital so we know what special medical insurance the winner might require)
- By entering the competition the prospective Winner accepts the Terms and Conditions of the competition as well as agrees to adhere to the Code of Conduct binding all Winners to the sponsor.
- The Winner must be able to provide a physical address where the prize material can be delivered by courier and the visa documents can be collected –orthe Winner can deliver said Visa Documents to the organisers or their agents or the visa company for the application of the visa.
- The finalists must make themselves available, between 15th – 31st August, to attend the Finale event send off prior to departure on the trip – the date and venue to be notified to the Winner.
- The Winner will be required to sign an Indemnity form, Indemnifying the organisers and its agents and co- organisers from any liability and responsibility through or claims that might arise from their own negligence or oversight. This form will be required to be signed prior to the bookings being confirmed. The Winner will also be required to complete (in full) the booking form disclosing any health or psychological disorders the Winner has or has had as well as any Medications the Winner is taking.
- The Prize includes:
Finalists will receive the following:
- Travel to the send off party (within the borders of South Africa) and accommodation for the duration of their stay
- AXE Hamper to the value of R5000
- The 4 Finalists, who are not selected as the winner, will be awarded a R2500 cash prize that will be transferred into the Finalist's bank account via EFT the week after the Send Off Party (between 15th Aug - 7th Sept)
The Winner will receive the following:
- Return Economy class flights from a local domestic airport to a South African International airport to Ibiza on fixed dates on a group basis.
- transfers from the Ibiza airport to the hotel on arrival and back to the airport on the day of departure;
- 3 night stay in a standard standard twin bedded room at a four star hotel selected by the Promoter; and
- EU40 spending money daily which is to be used for all meals, entertainment as well as money to cover entry fees not included in the prize.
- Hotels, flights and tours are subject to availability at time of booking. The Itinerary is subject to change by the Organisers and the Promoters and their Agents as may be necessary.
- The Winner must be in possession of a valid passport with expiry dates no less than twelve (12) months following the date of return to South Africa. If the Winner does not meet this condition, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner may be selected in accordance with the above rules.
- Unilever will set up the appointment for the Visa and arrange the travel required.. The Winner bears all risks associated with any refusal of entry into Ibiza. No compensation will be payable if a Winner is unable to use the prize (or any part of it) as stated for whatever reason. Proof of visa must be sent to the Promoter's agent.
- Should the finalists be unable to redeem the Prize during the specified dates, the Prize shall be forfeited and another Winner may be selected in accordance with the above rules.
- The Prize excludes:
- Passport costs (should the Prize Winner not have a valid passport), Visa costs, laundry, telephone, mini-bars, gratuity.
- A full itinerary for the Prize will be supplied to the Winner. Any additional expenses outside of the prize will be for the Winners own expense, and anything, including but not limited to any meal, activity, transportation, additional excursions, accommodation and all other costs and arrangements which are not included in the itinerary will be for the Winner's expense.
- The Winner will be required to sign an Indemnity and Media Release forms
- A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.axecess.com/findyourmagic throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Unilever Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860 222 451.
- Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to provide the required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 24 hours will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter's reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
- All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.
- All participants in this competition release Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
- Participants agree that by uploading their "images" and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.