TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd ("the Promoter").
- The AXE Send off Party give-away is open to South African residents
- The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
- The VIP giveaway starts on 24th August and ends on the 28th August 2017. Any content posted after the closing date will not be considered.
- Fans of AXE are required to post a picture, video or comment convincing why AXE should add them to the VIP guest list to attend the Send Off Party at Taboo nightclub.
- Participants must follow @Axe_SA on Twitter and Instagram and AXE South Africa on Facebook.
- The VIP ticket (Prize) is not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
- The prize is a VIP ticket for two to attend the AXE IBIZA Send off Party at Taboo nightclub. The VIP entry includes catering and access to the AXE Bar-Tab. But does not include transport to Johannesburg or accommodation.
- 5 participant will be selected from AXE Social platforms as winner (the 'Winner') to receive a Prize.
- The winner will be selected by a panel of judges who will look at the uniqueness and creativity of the posts ability to convince AXE to add the fan to the guest list.
- There is no limit to the amount of posts or platforms the participant can use - it's absolutely up to the individual.
- The winners will be selected on the 28th August.
- The Winner will be required to provide their name, ID number, Copy of their identity document, contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
- By entering the competition, the prospective Winner accepts the Terms and Conditions of the competition as well as agrees to adhere to the Code of Conduct binding all Winners to the sponsor.
- The winner must be able to provide a physical address where the prize material can be delivered by courier.
- The Prize includes:
Winner will receive the following:
- VIP ticket for two to attend the Send Off Party at Taboo night-club on the 31st August.
- The Winner will be required to sign an Indemnity and Media Release forms
- A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.axecess.com throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Unilever Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860 222 451.
- Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to provide the required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 24 hours will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter's reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
- All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
- Participants agree that by uploading their "images" and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.