TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd ("the Promoter").
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents over the age of 18.
- The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
- This promotional competition is open from 1st September 2017 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 31st January 2018. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will be required to purchase any AXE product and dial 120*293*followed by the last 4 digits of a barcode #. Entry will be charged at standard USSD rate.
- Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
- Participants may enter up to a maximum of 7 times and thereafter, any entries received will be invalid. Entry via AXE LTD edition Black Coffee variant gives the participant a bonus entry into the competition.
- The prize is VIP House Party experience for the winner and 20 friends to see Black Coffee LIVE at an exclusive private event.
- Any Prize not taken up for any reason within a week's notification will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
- 50 Finalists will be selected via a random draw from the USSD entries. These 50 will be required to send a video or selection of video's and/or VMs to the AXE Whatsapp line to try and convince the AXE bouncer why they should be selected to host the VIP House Party.
- Finalists will be chosen by random draw from the USSD entries selected as follows
- 20 at the end of November 2017
- 20 at the end of December 2017
- 10 on the 15th January 2017
The best video submissions will be selected and posted to AXE social platforms over the 3-month campaign.
- 1 participant will be selected as winner (the 'Winner') to receive a Prize. The winner will be selected by a panel of judges by reviewing the following:
- Ability to convince our AXE bouncer that they should win the prize
- The Winner will be required to provide their name, ID number, Copy of their identity document, contact details and to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize.
- The Winner will be selected by the panel of judges and notified that they have won mid January 2018. The winner will be notified telephonically where the Winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winner once every day for 2 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- By entering the competition the prospective Winner accepts the Terms and Conditions of the competition as well as agrees to adhere to the Code of Conduct binding all Winners to the sponsor.
- The Winner must be able to provide a physical address where the prize material can be delivered by courier and the visa documents can be collected –orthe Winner can deliver said Visa Documents to the organisers or their agents or the visa company for the application of the visa.
- The finalists must make themselves available to attend the VIP House Party experience at a predefined weekend before the end of March 2018.
- The Winner will be required to sign an Indemnity form, Indemnifying the organisers and its agents and co- organisers from any liability and responsibility through or claims that might arise from their own negligence or oversight. This form will be required to be signed prior to the bookings being confirmed. The Winner will also be required to complete (in full) the booking form disclosing any health or psychological disorders the Winner has or has had as well as any Medications the Winner is taking.
- The Prize includes:
- VIP tickets to the VIP House Party Experience for the Winner + 20 friends
- Travel and flights to the VIP House Party experience should the winner and guests not live in the same province as the AXE House Party. Accommodation for the night will be provided for the winner and guests at the discretion of promoter.
- AXE Product Hamper
- A full itinerary for the Prize will be supplied to the Winner. Any additional expenses outside of the prize will be for the Winners own expense, and anything, including but not limited to any meal, activity, transportation, additional excursions, accommodation and all other costs and arrangements which are not included in the itinerary will be for the Winner's expense.
- The Winner will be required to sign an Indemnity and Media Release forms
- A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.axecess.com/findyourmagic throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Unilever Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860 222 451.
- Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to provide the required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 24 hours will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Attn: Legal Department.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter's reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
- All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.
- All participants in this competition release Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
- Participants agree that by uploading their "images" and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.