1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd ("the Promoter").
2. This competition is restricted to South African citizens who reside in Johannesburg only with a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents and consultants of the SABC and/or the competition Promoters, and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
3. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant's participation in the competition and the participant's receipt/possession of the prize.
4. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
6. The Twitter promotional competition is open from:
22nd July 1pm
7. The Twitter promotional competition closes on:
22nd July 5pm
Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
To enter, a twitter account holder must follow @Axe_SA twitter account, in order to stand a chance to win tickets. The account holder must tag the friend they would like to take with and use the #UnitewithAXE hashtag for the chance to win tickets to Tomorrowland Unite SA.
8. Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
9. Any Prize not taken up for any reason within 1 hour of notification will be forfeited.
10. The prize is 2 General Access tickets to TomorrowLand Unite in Johannesburg and excludes transport or accommodation.
11. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
12. A total of 5 participants will be selected as winner (the 'winner') to receive a prize.
13. The winner will be required to provide their name, ID number, copy of their identity document, contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
14. The winner will be selected by means of a random selection.
15 Winners will be picked on each draw date:
22nd July at 5.30pm
Winners will be notified via Twitter where the winner will be required to verify their contact details in an email sent to the email address provided to them on Twitter. The promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner via Twitter within 1hr of their name being drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
Winners will be announced on the below dates:
DELIVERY OF PRIZE
16. The Prize includes delivery and the winner will be contacted via Twitter. Winner will send their correct contact details in a direct email. The prize will be delivered to the email address which the winner will send through via the social platform and/or email. Winners will need to produce tickets at the gate. Winners only will be contacted by Gorilla Creative Media and/or their agents.
17. The prizes will be emailed to the address provided by the winner when communicating with Gorilla Creative Media. The prize is not transferrable. The promoters and/or its agents cannot be held accountable for any delays resulting from the failure of the delivery to within the stated or reasonable amount of time.
18. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.axecess.com throughout the period of the competition.
19. Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 1 hr will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
20. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
21. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
22. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
24. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
25. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Twitter accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
26. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
28. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
29. In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter's reasonable endeavors to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
30. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
31. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
32. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
34. Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images and stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights.
35. Participants agree that by uploading their "images" and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.