1. The promoter is AXE - Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd ("the Promoter").
2. This competition is restricted to South African citizens who reside in Durban only with a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents and consultants of the SABC and/or the competition Promoters, and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
3. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant's participation in the competition and the participant's receipt/possession of the prize.
4. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
6. The Facebook competition is open from 24th November and closes on midnight 28th November.
Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
To enter fans are required to tell us what their magic is by commenting on the competition post and telling us who would be in their crew.
10. We have 2 x 10 tickets to give away. Each winner will receive 5 Double Tickets (10 tickets in total) Nothing else is included in the prize.
The winner will need to provide their FULL NAME, ID NUMBER and CONTACT NUMBER and their details will be added to the guest list, tickets to be collected at the event.
11. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
12. A total of 2 participants will be selected as winner (the 'winner') to receive a prize.
14. The winner will be selected by the response given and chosen by looking at the creativity of the response.
Winners will be notified via Facebook. Details to be sent via email once contacted via Facebook. The promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner via Facebook, If the prize winner cannot be contacted on the 29th a new winner will be selected on the 30th etc. this period. The Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
DELIVERY OF PRIZE
16. The winners name will be on the Litchi Party Guest list. Only the winner can receive the tickets. The name given must be correct and no variations will be accepted.
17. The prize is not transferrable. The promoters and/or its agents cannot be held accountable for any delays resulting from the failure of the delivery to within the stated or reasonable amount of time.
18. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.axecess.com throughout the period of the competition.
19. Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 1 hr will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
20. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
21. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
22. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
24. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
25. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Twitter accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
26. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
28. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
29. In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter's reasonable endeavors to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
30. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
31. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
32. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
34. Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images and stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights.
35. Participants agree that by uploading their "images" and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.